CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2012

Style Liz #590 -☼ I'm Like a Giraffe! ☼ GFW Starts Today! ☼-


Necklace: [EY:NO] Diva Teddybear Necklace ( Not Free )
Mouthie: [EY:NO] I (L) Bolloblog (Teddy Mouthchain) ( Special Item! - L$10 )
Hat: Blah. (My Giraffe Hat) Subscribe Gift ( Free! - L$0 - Subscribe Gift! )
Vest: JANE - drifter sweater.truffle ( Not Free )
Hair: fri. - Jennifer.2 - Reds ( Not Free )
Glasses: {*I<3FashiOn*} - Glasses - Giraffe ( Not Free )
Nails: {*I<3FashiOn*} Nails Strange Animals( Not Free )
Boots: FreakyDesign - GFW - Giraffe wannabe boots  ( Special Item For Granade Free Wednesday! - L$75 )
Top: Sport Bra FatPack .:CherryTw!st:. GFW 2/22  ( Special Item For Granade Free Wednesday! - L$69 )
Shorts: - piccara - Denim Shorts (GFW) ( Special Item For Granade Free Wednesday! - L$50 )



Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Chantal ] - [ Fatpack Bronze ] press ( Not Free - NeWwWW!! )

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario