CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Style Liz #62 - ☺ I ♥ Jane Spring 1 !! ☺



Collar: JANE -  floret ties.31 colors ( $75L All colors, Offer only for today, Run!, Then it will go back to the original price.)
Blouse:JANE - mystic blouse.milk ( Not Free - New! )
Pantis: JANE - scalloped hipster.6 free prints! ( Free!! - New! )



I am happy to be able to post all new fashions from store Jane for this spring. I will be showing a little bit on each post, you must be attentive to all I'll show for you, all the best you can have of course! I know they are hight quality items but at low costs !! you will be surprised when you see the quality of the items and at a very economic prices.
I invite you to visit the store, I asure you will leave with something ☺

I will take advantage of this time to wish a happy start to your spring and what better way than with Janie Marlowe's new spring collection...Thank you very much... I Love everything :)



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario